- We belong to ArtRendering group. Through time we earned experience and knowledge so we launched our legal training center in 2010. We now give courses to students in different universities such as AUL, USEK & ALBA, besides our MCTC.
- We currently have 2 authorized & certified branches, one in Adonis (Zouk Mosbeh) & the other in Aley.
- Any student from school to professional is accepted.
- We have special programs for most of majors such as architecture, interior design, structural engineering, mep engineering, surveying, secretariat, MBA, web developing and designing, computer science, CCE , software engineering, MIS, business computer.
- We have now the project management professional (PMP) courses.
- New branch at Naccache under the management of Joney Roumouz.
- New branch at Aley under the management of Karim Mrad Radwan.
- Take Fusion 360 software with free original software and tutorials then learn a new magic easy way to model in 3D.
- We are Certified & Authorized training center (ATC) from Autodesk Authorized Training & Certified Center (ATC) and Realflow.
- Interactive Walk-through animation courses are launched.
- Download textures for Photoshop, Revit objects, 2D & 3D models from our MCTC Digital Library which is daily increasing.
- Order a map from our CAD MAPS.
- Check our software section.
- Computer Capabilities.
- Technical Capabilities.
COURSES PER MAJORS
The design activity of the architect, from the macro-level (urban design, landscape architecture) to the micro-level (construction details and furniture).Click to find related courses
Structural engineering is a field of engineering dealing with the analysis and design of structures that support or resist-loads.Click to find related courses
Electro-mechanical eng. refers to the analysis, design, manufacture and maintenance of equipment based on the combination of electrical circuits and mechanical systems.Click to find related courses
Surveying is the technique, profession, & science of accurately determining the terrestrial or 3D position of points and the distances and angles between them.Click to find related courses
Graphics are visual images or designs on some surface, such as a wall, canvas, screen, paper, computer or stone to inform, illustrate, or entertain.Click to find related courses
An organic model is a form that has a lot of curving, flowing topology and very little or no flat surfaces or corners. Rhino…Click to find related courses
Animation is the process of creating a continuous motion and shape change illusion by means of the rapid display of a sequence of static…Click to find related courses
It encompasses many different disciplines in the production of websites. It is used to describe the design process relating to the front-end design.Click to find related courses
A secretary, is a person whose work consists of supporting management, including executives, using a variety of project management, communication, or organizational skills.Click to find related courses
Computer science is the scientific and practical approach to computation and its applications. It requires thinking both in abstract terms and in concrete terms.…Click to find related courses
It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies.Click to find related courses
MIS (management information systems) is a general term for the computer systems in an enterprise that provide information about its business operations. It's also…Click to find related courses